Create, edit, and delete groups
To enable a user in the authentication flow, a group must be created in which one or more users are associated. You choose what name you want to give the group, eg workshop, management, approver, bookkeeper etc. or just the name of the user to be associated with the group.
Below you see how to create one or more authentication groups.
Touch the menu in the upper right corner
Click on settings
Click Authentication and then Authentication Group
Click the green plus icon to create a new group. Fill in the fields below the 3 tabs:
Details, Users and Permissions.
1. Name: Enter the name of the group.
2. Approval Limit: (Optional) The maximum amount that the group can approve - If the limit is exceeded, the attachment is sent to the parent group for approval.
3. Parent group: (Optional) Select the group that will automatically receive attachments that are above the maximum amount limit for the group you are setting up or changing settings with.
4. Bookkeeping Group: (Optional) Select the group to which documents rejected by the red "Reject" button on the document management page are sent to. (Requires "Send to Accountant" permission selected under Permissions)
5. Project: (Optional) If projects are enabled in edilion, select the project to which the approval group should be associated. For the feature to be enabled, PROJECTS must be located in "ACTIVE RULES" under the "First Authentication" menu item and one or more keywords must be selected that are "matched / paired with the project under the" Keywords "menu item. keywords, automatically delivered to the approval group to which the project is associated.
6. Department: (Optional) If departments are enabled in edilion, select the department to which the approval group should be associated. For the feature to be enabled, DEPARTMENTS must be located in "ACTIVE RULES" under the "First Authenticator" menu item and one or more keywords that are "matched / paired with the department under the" Keywords "menu item must be selected. keywords, automatically delivered to the approval group to which the department is affiliated.
Next, you choose which user(s) to associate with the group. It is an advantage that you create users BEFORE you create groups, so that you can select the users you want to associate with a group while creating the it. A user may well appear in several groups, for example Hans Hansen could appear in both the "Administration" and "Accounting Account" groups.
Hver enkelt gruppes tilladelser skal vælges for at gruppens bruger(e) bliver aktiv(e) i godkendelsesflowet, eksempelvis at brugere kan godkende bilag, rette konto, afdeling, betalingsinfo mv. Når en gruppes tilladelser er valgt, er disse tilladelser gældende for alle gruppens brugere. En bruger kan dog også tilknyttes en anden gruppe og hermed i denne gruppe have andre tilladelser - Sagt med andre ord er tilladelser altid knyttet til den gruppe, hvori disse er valgt.
Each group's permissions must be selected for the group's user(s) to become active in the approval flow. For example, that users can approve vouchers, correct account, department, payment info, etc. When a group's permissions are selected, those permissions apply to all users of the group. However, a user can also be associated with another group and with this group have other permissions - In other words, permissions are always associated with the group in which they are selected.
To delete a group, select the group and press Delete.
After that, the group will be deleted..